The CarePoint Health Transitional Care Units (TCUs) at Hoboken University Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center provide a unique, caring environment for those who are not well enough to make a safe transition from the hospital to their home. Our highly skilled staff will help to ensure a safe and successful return home.
Our goals for every patient include:
- Maximizing function and independence
- Providing patient and family education
- Thoroughly assessing and facilitating discharge needs
- Identifying community resources
- Making the most appropriate outpatient referrals
As a Medicare-approved service, we uphold the highest standards of care under the guidelines of Hoboken University Medical Center, Bayonne Medical Center and of licensed long- term care facilities. The Transitional Care Unit utilizes a multi-disciplinary approach to develop an individualized plan of care for each resident. We are dedicated to providing excellent, compassionate and diligent care for every patient.