Returning you to the life you love following an injury, illness or surgery is our goal. We work together with you on a personalized plan to get you well and back doing the activities you enjoy at home and in your community.
We provide outpatient care to adolescents, adults and older adults that includes evaluation and treatment for a variety of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions including:
- General rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Stroke and neurological rehabilitation
- Foot and ankle disorders
- Manual therapy
- Pain management
Your expert treatment team will consist of highly qualified specialists and can include:
- Physical therapists to help reduce your pain and improve your strength, balance and coordination.
- Occupational therapists to assist in developing your upper body strength and coordination by working on activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and home management.
- Recreational therapists to offer you leisure activities to maintain your physical, social and emotional well-being.
- Speech language pathologists to help improve your speech, language, and swallowing.