1) Where is your office located?
- We have GI departments at the locations listed below.
|Hoboken University Medical Center |
308 Willow Avenue
Hoboken, NJ 07030
|Christ Hospital |
176 Palisade Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
- For specific information about where each doctor's office location is, visit the Meet our Doctors page here »
*Each location also has public transportation that is accessible nearby via Light Rail / Bus.
*There is ample parking space available with nearby parking garages.
2) Can I schedule an appointment online?
- Yes, just look for the Zocdoc image below.
- It is located at the top of the website as well as on various doctors' profile pages in the Find-A-Doctor section.
3) What insurances do we participate with?
4) Where will procedures be performed?
- They will be performed by one of our board certified physicians at one of our three ACGE accredited facilities: Christ Hospital, Bayonne Medical Center, or Hoboken University Medical Center.
5) Do I need an escort for my procedure?
- Yes, if you are having a procedure (EGD, colonoscopy, EUS, ERCP) and receiving anesthesia, you will require a responsible adult to accompany you home. You are not allowed to drive a motor vehicle or operate any machinery following your procedure.
6) I have a family history of colon cancer, do I need to schedule earlier screening colonoscopy?
- It is certainly possible that you will qualify for earlier screening. We recommend you schedule a consultation with one of our physicians to discuss this in further detail.
7) Will I have the procedure on the same day as my office visit?
- No, the office visit is a consultation to discuss your medical condition. If necessary, your procedure will be scheduled at a later date at one of the facilities mentioned above based on your convenience and availability.
8) Do you have a list of specific diets I can follow for my medical condition?
- Yes, a variety of diets suiting your medical condition are available to be downloaded from our website. We also work closely with a nutritionist and can provide you a referral to consult with one if necessary.