Wouldn’t it be great if you had someone who could coordinate your doctor and specialist appointments, someone who could get your lab results to you quickly, or someone who could talk to your insurance company for you? When you sign up for CarePlus concierge healthcare service, you will have someone to take care of all of those things for you, and more.
You may think that because we are a “concierge” service that we only cater to individuals who pay us extra fees for increased service. That is far from the truth. Our services are available to everyone and they’re free.
The concierge team at CarePlus can:
- Coordinate and make appointments with the doctors and specialist you need to see.
- Get you faster access to your medical information—such as lab results.
- Help obtain the referrals and pre-authorization you need to assure you’re covered for your specialist visit.
- Work with your insurer to help answer your insurance questions.
When you have the team at CarePlus working for you, many of the problems that can occur when you’re trying to manage your health become easier.
- You get the right care at the right time.
- You make one phone call and your CarePlus concierge goes to work to get your questions answered.
- You have someone working for you who understands the ins-and-outs of insurance billing.
You and your family deserve this kind of service and now it’s available for you at no charge.
To learn more about CarePlus, or to sign up for this free concierge service, please contact our CarePlus team at 201-884-5329 or email us here.