- School Registrar
- Parking Lot Area
- Psychological Counseling
- Employee Health Services (Physical Examination & Annual Requirement & Immunizations).
- Scholarship Applications
- Library and Student Study Room
- Computer Lab
Campus Security Brochure:
At orientation, the student will be given a brochure outlining:
- Reporting emergency incidents
- Access and safety maintenance of hospital facilities
- Substance abuse policy statement
- Weapons policy
Infectious Control Policy:
At orientation, the student will be given in-service lectures by Infectious Control Nurses discussing policies that comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Harassment Policy Statement:
At orientation, the program will discuss their policy manual that outlines the steps regarding how to report any incident of being a victim of harassment as well as the investigation process with Human Resource Department.
- CarePoint Health School of Radiography169 Palisade Avenue
Jersey City NJ 07306