The CarePoint Health School of Radiography prepares graduates to be able to:
- Possess the knowledge and skills to competently perform entry level diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Students will provide competent patient care clinically to various age groups.
- Students will perform diagnostic imaging procedures competently and use standardized radiation safety practices.
- Use effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students will demonstrate intuitive critical thinking in the clinical setting.
- Students will learn how to manipulate x-ray equipment safely in order to obtain quality images that are of diagnostic value.
- Use written and verbal communication skills capably.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively in the healthcare environment.
- Students will demonstrate purposeful written and verbal communication skills.
- Students will deliver compassionate and professional patient care.
- Value the need for professional growth and development.
- Students will understand the importance of having high ethical standards for professional development.
- Students will obtain knowledge of their professional societies’ function and purpose.
- CarePoint Health School of Radiography169 Palisade Avenue
Jersey City NJ, 07306