School Program Goals: 2013-2014
- Students will possess the knowledge and skills to competently perform entry-level diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Students will provide competent patient care clinically to various cultural and diverse age groups
- Students will perform diagnostic imaging procedures competently and use standardized
radiation safety practices
- Students will use effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students will demonstrate intuitive critical thinking in the clinical setting
- Students will learn how to manipulate x-ray equipment safely in order to obtain quality images that are of diagnostic value
- Students will use written and verbal communication skills capably.
- Students will demonstrate purposeful written and verbal communication skills in the health care environment
- Students will deliver compassionate and professional patient care
- Students will value the need for professional growth and development.
- Students will understand the importance of having high ethical standards for professional development
- Students will be able to identify and apply their learned knowledge of professional responsibilities in the workforce
The admissions and educational policies of CarePoint Health Christ Hospital School of Radiography are non-discriminatory with respect to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, and any other protected class. Standard 1.12
Standards for an Accredited Educational Program in Radiography Effective January 1, 2014
- CarePoint Health School of Radiography169 Palisade Avenue
Jersey City NJ 07306