A student who has completed the following requirements shall be eligible to receive a diploma provided they have:
- Satisfied the requirements of the academic curriculum.
- Satisfied all financial obligations.
- Participated in school and society activities.
- Demonstrated the qualities of character essential for responsible citizenship and success of a Radiographer.
- Make up of any time not completed during the 24 month program.
- Satisfied the minimum requirements of didactic and clinical education hours and clinical Competency requirements.
The School holds commencement exercises at the conclusion of the two-year period at which time diplomas are issued to those who have met the graduation requirements.
A scholastic and technical award will be awarded to the student fulfilling the criteria stated in the policy manual.
- CarePoint Health School of Radiography169 Palisade Avenue
Jersey City NJ 07306