Our Commitment to Our Patients’ Health
At the Neighborhood Health Center we provide compassionate, up-to-date health care services for the entire family, from birth to their senior years. Our practice is a multispecialty facility that includes care in Family Medicine, OB-GYN, and HIV medicine at our Ryan White Center. Our health center acts as the outpatient site for the Hoboken University Family Medicine Residency Program and is affiliated with New York Medical College. As an academic facility, our practice aims to provide the latest evidence-based care.
We have been proudly serving the Hoboken community for more than 30 years and its socio-economically diverse population. We accept most major insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. Our financial counselors will assist patients with little or no insurance.
The Neighborhood Health Center family medicine physicians provide a wide range of services:
- Comprehensive physical exams for adults and children
- Recommended preventive care screening, vaccinations and counseling including smoking cessation
- Management of chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity
- Women’s healthcare including PAP smears, testing for sexually transmitted infections, preconception counseling, prenatal services and counseling on birth control options as well as management of peri-menopause and menopause
- Comprehensive care for HIV patients addressing their unique needs
- Inpatient care for hospitalized patients by our family medicine team at Hoboken University Medical Center including care for seriously ill hospitalized patients by our palliative care specialist
- Nursing home care by our geriatrician
- School health services for Hoboken public schools and Steven’s Institute of Technology
At the Neighborhood Health Center you will be cared for by an experienced healthcare staff with a high degree of medical expertise and COMPASSION. The Center is accredited by the Joint Commission, which sets national quality standards for hospitals and other health care facilities.
The Neighborhood Health Center is located at 122-132 Clinton Street, between 1st and 2nd Streets in Hoboken. We are within walking distance of Hoboken University Medical Center, the PATH and Light Rail stations. Municipal parking garage is available one block away on 4th Street between Clinton and Grand Streets.
Scheduling an appointment:
The Neighborhood Health Center sees patients by appointment. We are open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm and Wednesday evening till 7 pm. Urgent care/walk-in appointments are available after assessment by our urgent care nurse.
Neighborhood Health Center
122-132 Clinton Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Important phone numbers:
Appointment scheduler 201.418.3220
Urgent care nurse 201.418.3110
Cancellation 201.418.1022, Extension 6776
Prescription renewal fax: 201.418.3147
After hours and weekends – on call physician: 201.418.2111
- New York Medical College Family Medicine Residency at CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical Center122 Clinton Street
Hoboken NJ 07030