Upon completion of the Diploma and Associate Nursing in Science Degree, the Graduate will:
- Manage care in a patient-centered and culturally sensitive manner.
- Interrelate evidenced-based practice from nursing and other disciplines when providing patient care.
- Perform all learned skills safely and communicate appropriately with all members of the health care team.
- Utilize critical thinking in the decision-making process.
- Incorporate teaching into the plan of care taking into account patient and family learning styles.
- Work with members of the interdisciplinary team to provide comprehensive patient care through written, verbal and electronic communication among disciplines.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize and delegate patient care.
- Practice in a legal, ethical and professional manner.
- Document and plan patient care utilizing available technological supports.
Bayonne Medical Center School of Nursing pass rate for NCLEX-RN will be at or above the national mean for first time takers.
- 50% of students entering the first nursing course will graduate within three (3) years.
- 85% of graduates of the Bayonne Medical Center School of Nursing will agree that they are satisfied with the program.
- 85% of employers will agree that they are satisfied with the graduate’s performance.
- 85% of graduates will be employed within six (6) months post graduation.
- Bayonne Medical Center School of Nursing69-71 New Hook Road
69-71 New Hook Road
Bayonne NJ 07002