What Questions Should I Ask?
Here are some questions you may want to discuss with the study doctor:
- What is the purpose of this clinical trial?
- How long will I be in the trial?
- How often will I need to go to my clinic/hospital?
- What tests and procedures are involved?
- Will my medical records remain confidential?
- Is there a chance I will receive a placebo?
- What are the benefits and risks associated with this trial?
- How do those benefits and risks compare with those of my current treatment?
- Is follow-up care part of this study?
- How will my condition be monitored?
- What safeguards will be in place for my protection?
- Will results of the trial be provided to me?
- CarePoint Health Research InstituteChrist Hospital (3E)
176 Palisade Ave
Jersey City NJ 07306