Programs & Services
Ongoing programs and services sponsored by the CarePoint Health Foundation include:
- The Affiliated Emergency Services provides immediate, short-term help for individuals in danger of hurting themselves or others, or experiencing increased psychiatric and/or substance abuse symptoms.
- The Bridge and El Puente are home-based family therapy programs that provide counseling and support services to families who are at-risk of losing custody of their children.
- The Christ Hospital Adolescent Treatment (CHAT) program provides a combination of educational and therapeutic services for adolescents who are at-risk for substance abuse.
- The Clubhouse is a therapeutic after-school program for children aged 6-11 who are at-risk for residential placement due to behavioral and/or emotional problems.
- Giant Steps is a comprehensive, barrier-free substance abuse treatment program that promotes and achieves increased permanent abstinence among youth and adults, including those struggling with co-occurring disorders.
- HIV/AIDS Services, made possible by the Ryan White Grant Program, include primary medical care; general and bilingual medical case management; incarcerated pre-discharge medical case management; emergency assistance; and mental health and addiction services.
- Healthy Options for Parents through Education (HOPE) is a parent education program that aims to prevent abuse and neglect.
- The Hudson County Rape Crisis Center is the designated sexual assault services provider for the county and a member of the Sexual Assault Response Team.
- The Outpatient Department Program at Hoboken University Medical Center provides individual, couples, family, group therapy, and psycho-educational services.
- The Outpatient Drug Free Program is a level-1 substance abuse program for adults, especially those with co-occurring mental health issues.
- The Outpatient Mental Health Program at Christ Hospital provides short- and long-term therapy for individuals dealing with depression, grief or loss, anxiety, serious and persistent mental illness, or mental health issues compounded by a history of substance use.
- The Partial Hospital Program provides treatment for individuals suffering from psychiatric disorders.
- Project Impact provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for sexually abusive and fire-starting juveniles in Hudson County, as well as education and consultation to court and community agents with service or supervisory responsibility for these youth.
- Project SAFE provides psychological treatment to survivors and non-offending families of molestation, rape, incest, and other forms of sexual abuse.
- Project Second Chance is an intensive outpatient substance abuse and case management program for women with children who have open cases with the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency.
- The Psychiatric Emergency Services Program at Hoboken University Medical Center provides 24/7 psychiatric screening and assessment services.
- The Women’s Project provides a creative empowerment workshop, life skills classes, life coaching, many other programs designed to support and empower women in our community.
- The Youth Comprehensive Treatment Program provides intensive outpatient substance abuse counseling for adjudicated children aged 14-17, including those with co-occurring disorders.